"Wanna hear my new word? It's this: 'Silly monkey went to town, got a package and then went back into the town.'"
"Are you Dabe?"
"Inda-inda-boom" (All the gibberish words are his "new words")
* Super into Legos. Builds his own cars and such.
* Recently got into coloring and can color fairly well within the lines. He prolific, too. He goes through several coloring pages in one sitting.
*Recently started drawing his own pictures. Mostly trucks and cars, but sometimes there's a helicopter or tank involved.
Picking up something heavy: "Tough..."
When we offer help: "SELF!" A moment later: "help?"
"Boo! Dat... 'care you?"
"Gimme dat!" or "Gimme [item] pease!" We're working on her manners.
In bed late one night, pronounced so clearly after a series of unsuccessful attempts (some in gibberish) to get us to come upstairs: "Daddy, I miss you!" Collin was up there in two seconds flat.
* Loves the first half of the movie "Frozen", randomly sings songs from it and other things (ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle, Baa Baa Black Sheep, etc.).
* Loves watching Curious George with her brothers. It's the only show they all can agree on.
* Is really into dancing like a maniac right now.
"And guess what?" (inserted multiple times throughout each sentence)
"I don't want dinner, I want dinner" (applies to just about anything)
* So into reading right now. Last night he read 7 chapters straight out of his Ricky Ricotta book just for fun!!
* Loves coloring, drawing, making paper airplanees, legos, and Hot Wheels. Made all the Halloween decorations for our house this year.